Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Well, things are sure busy. Everything is coming down to the last minute, as always. I have 2 prayer quilts to have done by Sunday. Both had a sense of urgency. I will post the finished quilts Sunday. But for now:





These blues and yellows will become a quilt that will be tied with prayers for one lady.





These beautiful fabrics will become a quilt to give prayerful comfort to another lady.








Today is May Day! I had the great privialge of delivering May Day treats to some our church shut-in's . I assisted Debbie F. from church in making these cute little "potted" scrapbook paper flowers. I'll post a pic when I get one made.





This week I am also quilting a quilt on my Gammill for my friend Mary Kay. Her church is making quilts for foster kids that go to camp this summer. The black fabric has kitty cat faces on it, so I am quilting kitty faces and the word "meow" in those blocks.

So Happy May Day to one and all. Blessings, Leslie

No comments: